PRICES and information about costs
Music lessons are truly an investment for life - you are learning a skill that will benefit you and bring enjoyment for the rest of your life! It is not difficult to find reports on research that proves the benefit of music to children's development and everyone's well being.
What does the monthly fee for Music Lessons cover?
- Time spent with the student (weekly lessons during Lincolnshire School term-times)
- Time spent in preparation and administration
- Time spent marking theory homework
- Resources to enrich lessons and lend students for home use
- My training, experience, expertise and Continuing Professional Development
- The opportunity to perform in a recital occasionally
- My membership of professional organisations
What's not included?
- Music books and apps
- Examination entry fees
Payment is due on the first of each month (Including August!) by standing order or regular direct payment.
Further information can be found in my Introductory Letter
From 1st April 2019
Weekly 20 minute lessons for beginners: £10 per lesson / £33.30 pcm
Weekly 30 minute lessons: £50 pcm (£15 per lesson)
Weekly 40 minute lessons: £66.50 pcm (£20 per lesson)
Weekly 60 minute lessons: £100 pcm (£30 per lesson)
Weekly group Music Theory Lessons: £26.60 pcm (£8 per week)
1:1 Music Theory lessons: £30 per hour
Additional piano or brass lessons in School holidays £15 per 30 mins
Orchestral Workshops £8 per 3 hour session